Ingredients: 10 (count)
- 142 g (5 oz) Baby kale (or substitute with baby spinach or other salad greens)
- 1 cup raw pecans
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a large bowl, toss the pecans and maple syrup and coat well.
- Spread pecans on a baking sheet covered in foil. (Set bowl aside to make vinaigrette & salad.)
- Bake in oven for 15 minutes. Stir the pecans every 5 minutes so they roast evenly. Watch them carefully, as they can burn quickly!
- When done, remove the nuts from the pan and spread them out on a plate to cool. Don’t wait too long or they’ll stick to the foil.
- In large bowl, whisk all ingredients until blended.
- Toss baby kale into large bowl with vinaigrette. Add pecans and raspberries and gently toss before serving.