Thermal nature: Warm, neutral.
Organ network: Spleen, stomach, in part also kidney.
Healing properties TCM:
- Supplements qi and blood,
- Supplements stomach and spleen,
- Strengthens yang,
- Strengthens sinews, muscles and bones
Contains: Protein, fat, vitamin B1 and B2, calcium, phosphorus, iron.
- Qi and blood vacuity: Lack of strength, weakness in knees and legs,
spontaneous sweating, emaciation, especially weakness caused by profuse bleeding after pregnancy or strong menstrual blood losses.
Beef stock or beef stew combined with carrots, celery, spinach, mangold chard; very good for supplementing blood, especially during and after pregnancy
- Stomach and spleen vacuity: Lack of appetite, general weakness, lack of strength, bloating, diarrhea.
Beef stack or beef stew combined with carrots, leeks, and onions.
- Meat excess can cause moist-heat symptoms.
- Exercise restraint also with heat in blood: Skin efﬂorescence with raised, itching red skin patches,