David Duchovny, Sharon Stone, Gwyneth Paltrow, Robert Downey Jr., Jim Carrey, Madonna, Sher, Alicia Keys, Julianne Moore, Kim Kardashian and over 10000 celebrities across the globe are in love with Holistic Facial Rejuvenation and cosmetic acupuncture. It seems like cosmetic surgeons are losing their famous clients every day.
Cosmetic Acupuncture complemented by face-massage, face-building and face-yoga techniques is the ‘new black’ not only among celebrities, but also among usual people who prefer Holistic Facial Rejuvenation instead of old-fashioned, painful and more expensive surgical methods. This method is highly effective, however there are not many professionals out there, who can do this magic. Sessions with cosmetic acupuncturists are not cheap in the USA and Europe, their schedules are booked one or two years in advance and there are only 2 or 3 skilled therapists who can do it in the South-Eastern Asia.
Living Wisdom Academy is honored to be the only place in Bali offering an 11 day Holistic Facial Rejuvenation Program with Cosmetic Acupuncture developed by Dr. Liana Nenacheva
Our Holistic Facial Rejuvenation Program with Cosmetic Acupuncture sessions consists of recommendations, practices, and protocols developed by Dr. Liana Nenacheva after 20 years of experience in this field.
She also successfully completed the following studies in Belgium and China: Master in Traditional Chinese Acupuncture for adults and children; Master in Tuina for adults, babies and children (Chinese manual Therapy and Massage); Master in Chinese Herbal Medicine and Nutrition Therapy; Trigger Point Therapy; Macro-biotic Nutritional Therapy; Chef Training in Natural Cooking, Macrobiotic and Vegan training; Cooking according 5 elements; Yoga Therapy.
Liana is an experienced practitioner of Facial Rejuvenation and Acupuncture Body Modulation. Ms. Nenacheva has studied extensively with an internationally recognized expert. Ms. Virginia Doran, who has been working with Hollywood celebrities as Madonna and Gwyneth Paltrow.
Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture
This program is designed to reverse biological aging. It emphasizes quality-of-life instead of mere prolongation of it. It is about enhancing your experience of life itself
This Program is a rejuvenation and revitalization process of all your physical, emotional body and mind. The visible aesthetic results on the face and body are generated from treating both the root (Ben) and the cause (Biao) reflecting the improvement in overall health that is simultaneously achieved.
What is Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture (FRA)?
Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture is the most effective component in the Holistic Facial Rejuvenation Program.
Though Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture can sometimes be referred to as an Acupuncture Facelift. But it is more than a cosmetic procedure.
The Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture treatment is based on the principles of Oriental Medicine and involves the insertion of hair-thin needles into particular areas of the face, ears, neck, hands, trunk, and legs along channels or meridians of energy called Qi. Specific points are chosen to manipulate the movement of energy in the body according to the individual’s needs. Thousands of years ago the Chinese discovered that many meridians either begin or end on the face while some have internal branches that go to the face. Thus, practitioners of Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture know how to specifically effect the face while simultaneously treating the underlying factors that contributes to the aging process.
What are the effects?
Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture may erase as many as five to fifteen years from the face, with results apparent early as the first treatment. The effects of acupuncture being cumulative, the results continue to progress through the course of treatment.
The visible effects of The Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture:
- Wrinkles: fine lines may be entirely eliminated and deeper wrinkles diminished
- Eyes: bags under the eyes can be reduced, puffiness eliminated, droopy eyelids and eyebrows lifted, brightening of the eyes
- Face: jowls firmed, double chins minimized, sagging chicks lifted, facial coloring equalized (whether too red of too pale), stimulating of the movement of lymph, increased collagen production
- Skin: moisturizing of the skin with increased local circulation of blood to the face, firmer skin and muscle tone, tightening of enlarged pores, improved hormonal balance to help acne
- Reduction of stress evident in the face – bringing out the innate beauty and radiance of an individual.
- Techniques can also be employed to eliminate broken capillaries.
The general effects of The Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture:
- Whole entire system: the improvement of circulation, digestion, benefit the hair, the sense organs, thyroid, brain
- Neuro-endocrine effect
- Benefit hormones. For many women the oestrogen level decline with age, accelerating the aging process of the skin. Establishing hormonal balance will be benefit many aspects of the body, including skin condition such a hormonal acne and the dry skin, that frequently accompanies menopause
- Improve the immune system
Why choose Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture over a surgical face-lift?
While not a replacement for surgery, Acupuncture Facial Rejuvenation is an excellent alternative. It is far less costly than cosmetic surgery and is safe, virtually painless, has no side effects or risk of disfigurement when performed properly. Unlike surgery that may have an extended recovery period with swelling and discoloration, there is no need to hide after Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture. While Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture cannot reshape one’s nose or chin, it is a more subtle rejuvenation that takes years off one’s face–safely and naturally, most importantly while improving overall health.
Who would benefit from Facial Rejuvenation Program?
Anyone concerned with looking and feeling young and slowing down the aging process. Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture is suitable for those with deep wrinkles, fine lines, bags under the eyes, sagging, puffiness, drooping eyelids, double chin, large pores, dry skin or acne. Different methods are emphasized and specific points stimulated according to how an individual is aging. A person with excess puffiness, for example, would require a different treatment than someone with dry skin. The whole person is treated and evaluated on the body-mind continuum–the foundation of holistic medicine.
The program is designed to rejuvenate, regenerate, and restore vitality and slowing the aging process of your whole entire system and your face and neck. During the program we shall teach your different techniques, that you can easily incorporated into daily life. Ideally, the elements of the Rejuvenation Program become a part of your life. When followed consistently, these elements are a “Rejuvenation Lifestyle” — a way of living that is characterized by maximum vigor, robustness, and glowing health.
Rejuvenation often is defined as reversal of the aging process. This contrasts with ‘life extension’ strategies that attempt to combat the causes of aging in order to slow it down. Because rejuvenation is the reversal of aging, the means employed to achieve it focus on repairing the damage caused by aging and replacement of damaged tissue with new tissue. While rejuvenation is one means to achieve extension of life, rejuvenation itself fundamentally affects a person by restoring aspects of youthfulness from the inside out.
Rejuvenation is best realized within the context of a rejuvenation lifestyle that embraces total health. Most practices in the Rejuvenation Program are easy to include in your daily regimen. When followed consistently they help create energy, vitality, and glowing health.
Elements of the Rejuvenation Program:
- Initial Total Holistic Health Evaluation: A holistic evaluation from the perspective of both Traditional Chinese Medicine and allopathic medicine
- Treatment Program: A custom-designed program including rejuvenation& anti-aging Traditional Chinese Medicine treatments, yoga therapy, meditation, breath training, nutritional counseling, and herbs and supplements.
- Holistic Facial Rejuvenation Program (HFRP)
- SPA treatments:
Exercise, massage, sauna/hydrotherapy, etc.
- Detoxification: Removal of existing toxins
- Health-Building Nutrition
Nutrition from food, supplements, water, via skin, etc.
- Building Powerful Immunity & rejuvenation with herbs, immune boosters, super-foods and so on
- Daily Yoga
- Anti-aging facial self-massage
- Anti-aging face fitness
- Making natural beauty products
- Anti-aging and Rejuvenation Diet: nutrition advice
- At-Home Treatment Plan: A plan to nourish your inner healing potential in the context of your daily life