Ingredients: 6 (count)
- 250g yellow squash, thinly sliced
- 2 bunches asparagus, trimmed
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 slices prosciutto
- 8 large English spinach leaves, trimmed
- 4 (150g each) boneless white fish fillets (such as ling or blue-eye)
- Preheat oven to 230°C/210°C fan-forced. Place squash, in a single layer, in a large baking dish. Top with asparagus. Drizzle with oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place 1 slice prosciutto on a chopping board. Top with 2 spinach leaves. Place 1 fish fillet on spinach. Wrap prosciutto around centre of fish. Repeat with remaining prosciutto, spinach and fish.
- Place wrapped fish, seam-side down, on asparagus. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until fish is just cooked through. Serve.
Notes: You could use chicken breast fillets instead of fish. Pound chicken with a meat mallet until 5mm thick.