Thermal nature: Warm.
Organ network: Kidney, liver.
Healing properties TCM:
- Enriches yang. Especially kidney yang,
- Supplements qi, and blood,
- Dispels cold,
- Disperses blood stasis,
- Eliminates phlegm and wind.
Contains: Protein, minerals.
- Kidney yang vacuity: Impotence, premature ejaculation, weak libido, lack of strength, pain in lumbar region.
Prawns fried in alcohol with garlic, ginger, and Chinese leeks (garlic chives)
- Qi and blood vacuity: After childbirth, stimulates milk ﬂow and milk
- Blood heat disorders: Can produce efﬂorescence with skin disorders.